This week we were put into groups and were asked to show our worked to each other. We were then given assessment criteria to assess each others work. This was very useful because not only did we learn more about each other and see how others are progressing, but we also got advice from people in the same boat. I was given pretty good feedback and I was very happy to see my work paying off when I saw someone gave me some A's. But the grade wasn't the most important thing, the comments left are the most useful thing because it allows me to understand where I went wrong and right.
Moving forward, I need to take on board all the critique I got from my peers. The main things I need to consider are:
- Explore more areas of photography before choosing my main one.
- More research and development.

No comments:
Post a Comment